Quote of the Day

Call on God, but row away from the rocks
Hunter S. Thompson

Apr 14, 2009

A Sunday school teacher charged with murder

An 8 year old girl allegedly raped and murdered by a female Sunday School Teacher


Why, How could this happen?

Common theist responses are

1. She was not a real Christian
2. The devil was testing her faith (She obviously failed)
3. She belonged to a cult called ______ fill in the blank with her denomination
4. She is really innocent and is only being blamed to make Christians look bad.
5. The girl was a demon and deserved it
6. The girl was sent to heaven for a reason


1 comment:

Snowbrush said...

I read some of your other blog, but found no way to respond.

I was sorry to read about the murder of your infant relative.

I enjoyed your description of yourself as simple and harmless (in case anyone was wondering, right?)

I feel for you as you live in Montana, a state not known for its sympathy for the nontraditional--or so I understand. I spent my first 37 years in Mississippi, which is surely even worse.