"It must be easier not to believe" another lame christian comment about something he or she knows nothing about.
Someone is :
Barking up the wrong tree

Clueless
Willfully ignorant
Spinning their wheels
Wasting their breath
in need of a reality check
heedless
better off messing with someone else
Must I go on?
Of course I am upset, life is too short to put up with such harassment. If you don't like what I have to say, go away. Jeez
This blog is for my personal use, to vent and point out things I think are interesting to me. I hate fighting and will not argue with people who really have no interest in me, but just want a soap box to stand on. I won't let that happen here.
There are plenty of other blogs and chat rooms full of people who love to argue. Go there if you want to practice your proselytizing skills.
I have noted over the years, debating people who believe in the supernatural are unable to debate fairly because they don't have to follow the rules of debate. It's "just because", "you just have to have faith", and then "I will pray for you" is how it usually ends.
This may seem a bit of an over reaction, but I feel I had to put my foot down.

No comments:
Post a Comment