Quote of the Day

Call on God, but row away from the rocks
Hunter S. Thompson

Dec 2, 2010

My daughters friend on meth

I am made to feel bad for being concerned a friend of my daughter growing up has turned to meth, and I saw it coming... I am the one crazy for saying so. I sit here tonight, wondering how this can happen. I guess I need not care? it is strange my kids act like I am over reacting. They don't remember the time my daughters best friends parents went to jail for stealing for meth. We took in the eldest girl, while the parents were in prison so she could finish the school year out and her little sister was young enough to stay with her grandparents.

I am in tears tonight because they have not a clue how serious this is, I guess I am not supposed to care about a little girl named Allison.

Am I crazy?

No comments: