"My employees, by the luck of grace, heard that smoke detector"
luck of grace? a first,this is an another example how people speak without thinking first about what they are saying.
I was watching James Randi on You Tube last night and he rants on about how badly most of us speak, and I am sure I am just as guilty. So when thiest's give God credit for a so called miracle, they don't even think about what they are saying. It still drives me crazy when it happens. Every day in the news you see this, EVERY DAY.
James Randi is a hero of the Skeptic community. The man who offers a million dollars for proof of supernatural/paranormal powers. People have actually submitted claims and so called proof, but he has yet give the money over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"Luck of grace"? That's a new one on me, and strikes me as oxymoronic.
Post a Comment