behind.Because of the extreme poverty and its hopeless people, religion thrives. A young woman was pulled out after 50 hours of being buried alive in a mall and instead of giving credit to the Icelanders who rescued her, she said she never stopped praying and never lost faith. Makes me mad. It's even sillier because like most Europeans the Ice Landers tend to be non-religious. Not saying this group was or was not, but she still give God all the credit as usual. (and of course what about those others who prayed and died?)

1 comment:
I agree with you. Im always amazed at how people credit god with being saved. I don't understand it. I am also amazed with people who have a terminally ill person in their lives that pray to god and then ultimately the person dies and they continue to pray. God did not save the person from illness or dying. It boggles the mind!!
Post a Comment