Quote of the Day

Call on God, but row away from the rocks
Hunter S. Thompson

Mar 31, 2009

Jesus Who?


I find it very strange how some people seem to think there are actually people escpecially here in the USA who have never heard of Jesus, and his "good news'. Please, Please if you think you have a closer relationship with Jesus than me and that you actually have something new or interesting to say that I have not already heard, please do not waste your time or mine.
By the way, I found Jesus in a Casino in Gulfport, Mississippi. Nice guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes i had a friend tell me today that perhaps i need to look into christianity more to give it a fair shot. well after attending a fundamentalist christian camp every summer from the ages of 8-14 and attending catholic school most of my life, how much more exposure do i need to get before it's ok that i don't believe in it?

Big Sky said...

LOL