
PETA accuses the fast food giant of allowing its U.S. chicken suppliers to use a slaughter method that often causes birds to endure broken bones and abuse by workers.
Very true, I love to eat spicy chicken wings, and every so often I find a broken bone in a leg or wing and to my horror my husband says that was probably done when they pull the birds from thier cages. That is really awful. Not only is it horrible for the chicken, but it's not good for human consumption either. Broken chicken bones are brittle and sharp.
Very true, I love to eat spicy chicken wings, and every so often I find a broken bone in a leg or wing and to my horror my husband says that was probably done when they pull the birds from thier cages. That is really awful. Not only is it horrible for the chicken, but it's not good for human consumption either. Broken chicken bones are brittle and sharp.

1 comment:
Yea, I think PETA gets a bad rap. They are a bit extreme sometimes it seems, but they bring up legit issues no one else will talk about.
Post a Comment