
Spent too much time on this not to post it here and on my page at the AtheistNexus
1. Spend too much time online doing this kind of thing
2. A Podcast Junky
3. Misunderstood
4. Can not get out of bed 1 minute earlier than necessary
5. A house without a cat is not a home
6. Have 2 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats and 2 rats
7. A Pastafarian
8. It's sad, but my laptop is my best friend
9. I post Comments on my local newspaper's website
10. Read in bed every night until I fall asleep
11. A Survivor Fan (I know, I know! I don't want to hear about it.)
12. Gave up Miller Lite for microbrews
13. Currently a non-smoker
14. Treat others as they would want to be treated
15. Generally content with my life & like my job
16. Worry too much about my kids
17. Hate shopping, but love 2nd hand stores
18. Snope forwarded emails, debunk and reply to all
19. Check my email alot
20. Office Politics is beneath me
21. Need to spend my time more constructively
22. Wish I could cook something other than what the kids like
23. Blog/Rant about theists
25. Only 25 things?
1. Spend too much time online doing this kind of thing
2. A Podcast Junky
3. Misunderstood
4. Can not get out of bed 1 minute earlier than necessary
5. A house without a cat is not a home
6. Have 2 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats and 2 rats
7. A Pastafarian
8. It's sad, but my laptop is my best friend
9. I post Comments on my local newspaper's website
10. Read in bed every night until I fall asleep
11. A Survivor Fan (I know, I know! I don't want to hear about it.)
12. Gave up Miller Lite for microbrews
13. Currently a non-smoker
14. Treat others as they would want to be treated
15. Generally content with my life & like my job
16. Worry too much about my kids
17. Hate shopping, but love 2nd hand stores
18. Snope forwarded emails, debunk and reply to all
19. Check my email alot
20. Office Politics is beneath me
21. Need to spend my time more constructively
22. Wish I could cook something other than what the kids like
23. Blog/Rant about theists
25. Only 25 things?

No comments:
Post a Comment