
“Suppose you spent one million every single day starting from the day Jesus was born and kept spending through today,” an announcer says as images of the three wise men, the Roman Coliseum, the Mona Lisa and other historic landmarks flash across the screen. A million dollars a day for more than 2,000 years. You would still have spent less money than Congress just did.”
Could the Republicans stop using Jesus as their poster boy, it's heretical.
Other comments from CNN viewers;
Still using the Lord's name in vain. I guess they haven't learned their lesson yet. I thought they got the message when the prayer for rain on the democrats convention backfired.
"Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain." - Exodus 20:7
I have a feeling that when people have the choice between a job and Jesus.. they'll break down and go for the job.
(My fav) I agree. Jesus would be against the government trying to help out people who have lost their jobs. He would definitely all about rich people getting more tax cuts.
Ask yourself, WWJD (what would Jesus [or your deity of choice] do) about the recession, the auto companies, the banks, the war in Afghanistan and other current issues facing The One and His Peeps.
Where were the GOP's Concerns with WWJD when they spent Trillions in a war against people who didn't attack us????

No comments:
Post a Comment