I googled Paul, and boy, ......I don't know where to begin. He is not your regular fundy type. He is even more so. I found his or more like his cult's web site.
http://www.thepathoftruth.com/issuesoflife/index.htm
It seems another fellow named Victor and Paul spend all of their time slamming everyone and every other religion known to man. They go after the same people I dislike, go Paul!? ;}
A short list
Cameron, Kirk
Comfort, Ray
Fish, Darwin (I have one on my car)
Graham, Billy
Hinn, Benny
Lindsey, Hal
Uda, Joan (Our very own)
Warren, Rick
I agree with them except
They forgot 2 more false teachers, THEMSELVES!
I searched the site and could not make heads or tails of what the hell they mean and what they are.
S0, I found another site about them (critical) and the theory is, that they, Victor and Paul are so called present-day/latter day, self proclaimed, "apostles". Go figure
How nice
Oh, and by t he way they also want to sell you a Chi Machine. No Way? God and A Chi Machine! It's Heaven on Earth.
I can't go on, my ribs hurt from laughing so hard.

No comments:
Post a Comment