Quote of the Day

Call on God, but row away from the rocks
Hunter S. Thompson

Aug 25, 2008

Comment from Sara, Paul's Cohort

Sara,
I think you commented on the wrong person's blog. I am not Clearwater. But anyway, Stalking? that's a bit over board. If someone comes out in public and stands on a soap box, then people have the right to look them up and see what that persons all about. Then people are justified in posting thier findings. That is not stalking.

Threatened Clearwater?, 'does your employer approve...'. thats crazy, in America, your boss has no business checking out thier employees blogs.! Its mind boggling the behavior I am seeing coming from people in our community. It's almost scary, will I be next on the list? That would be flattering actually.
Sorry Sara, my boss and co-workers already know about my blog and cheer me on.

I'm weirded out by these people



Paul Cohen wrote on Aug 20, 2008 1:10 PM:" "Doesn't explain"? First, I was not called on to explain, and second, Clearwater's description of what I have been doing is grossly and maliciously misleading.I first saw the book over six months ago on the "New" bookshelf and did not check its status until the library notified me of its upcoming board meeting about a month ago. Since then, I have checked the status of the book three times, thinking of possibly having it available at the board meeting if there are those who think I exaggerate its pornographic content.My questions for Clearwater: What is your explanation for stalking my activities? Are you a library employee? If so, does your employer approve your reporting to the public what library clients are doing? How about identifying yourself, Gross Exaggerator, Anonymous Accuser, and Rumormonger?It is good for everyone to be aware of the tactics of those who try to avoid the issue at hand by drawing attention to where there is no issue.Come to the meeting on August 25th where you can hear the rest of my explanations. "clearwaterMT wrote on Aug 19, 2008 1:20 AM:"What Mr. Cohen doesn't explain is how he's had to go back, day after day, to check on the status of the book. Something about it that he just can't seem to shake. "
6:56 PM

No comments: