If its ok to ban books then
I suggest banning the popluar book written by Rick Warren, "The Purpose Driven Life" I read somewhere on the internet he is not a true Christian but a fraud. :0
And from the very same web site, it suggests it's ok to 'throw out or burn all your books and read only the scriptures'..... But, if you haven't recieved the holy spirit/ghost then all your efforts will be in vain. Only a special one or two MEN really truely understand what is written in the bible. Duh?!
So, since very few of us (no women allowed) can really understand scripture, I suggest we ban the bible. Too many people think they get it, when they don't. Therefore to prevent any further confusion and misunderstandings, we should leave it to only those who 'get it'.
Is that not what the Catholic Church says? Only ordained priests have the abilty to teach the flock the word of God the proper way. That is why, if you ask a Catholic if they read the bible, they usually give you a look of disbelief and stare at you like your insane. Read the bible? why? I go to mass every Sunday I don't need to.
Then you have those individuals/protestants who read the bible every day and go through it with a fine tooth comb looking for tidbits to justify thier biases and beliefs.
What is one to think?

No comments:
Post a Comment