Quote of the Day

Call on God, but row away from the rocks
Hunter S. Thompson

Mar 6, 2008

FAQs from Christians

Here is a list of frequently asked questions from Christians.

I will answer them one at a time when I have the urge.
If other "non-theists" want to help that would be great.

I have started other lists I will post eventually.
Questions for Christians
Books
Epiphanies
Definitions
Who's Who

Questions posed by the faithful

These are not necessarily in order, but close

1. How come you don’t go around robbing and killing?
2. Where do you get your morals?
3. How do you know right from wrong?
4. What do you believe in, you have to believe in something?
5. Do you believe in Evolution?
6. We couldn't’t just have happened by accident?
7. Why do you hate God?
8. Did someone hurt you or something bad happened?
9. What happens when you die?
10. Why do you pick on Christians?
-Because we live in a so called Christian Nation.
11. Everyone else believes why not you?
12. You think I’m stupid?
13. But, what if your wrong?
Pacals Wager does not account for which religion is the one.
14. Why be an Atheist instead of a Christian?
-I was a Christian, but...its a long story. It was not an easy decision.

3 comments:

Araken said...

Ok, I don't really ask most of those questions, just 14 and 10. I can answer most all the rest.

10- well, if you were once a Christian, why pick on the faction that you were once a part of? Granted, sometimes it's necessary to criticize your beliefs (or former beliefs) to evaluate where you stand, but it does seem harsh.

14- I'm fascinated about how anyone could turn away from Jesus. I don't think I could survive without him. You might be thinking (another assumption) that you're living proof that you can survive without Jesus, but we can't live without love, a proven fact. My question is how can you live without Christ guiding you?

P.S. I love long stories.

Big Sky said...

I am insulted you think I live a loveless life.

I'm being harsh?

Big Sky said...

I noticed you have not answered my questions.


Now, Arakin
What kind of Christian are you?
I can try and quess some form of Protestant, since they think they are the only real Christians. I have yet to hear from a Catholic. Why is that?