Quote of the Day

Call on God, but row away from the rocks
Hunter S. Thompson

Dec 28, 2006

I was on TV!

Missed it darn it! My sister called and said I was on the T.V. tonight. I blogged back in August about my interview with a couple from BBC. Well they published it and its called Godless in America. From my web surfing results its mostly about Ms. OHare and her murder. So, I am not sure if I like being compared to or lumped in with her, but then that was the chance I took when I did the interview. I can't really comment on the documentary since I did not see it. I do not get the Sundance Channel. I wish I had been given some warning about it from the two who did the interview so I could have had someone record it for me. I did email them tonight and asked for a copy. I hope they will send one. I'm not sure if I want to really see myself and dread it. I never considered myself photogenic and I do not know what parts of the interview they used. Its killing me to know though. I can only hope it was a postive portayal.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just watched that last night, though I missed the first ten minutes of it. The focus was indeed on the noteriety and subsequent murder of O'Hare. They didn't show many people talking outside of the AmAthiests organization, but the narrator/documentarian did mention meeting athiests in Montana, a mormon athiest (?) in Utah, and humanists in South Dakota. If, and this is a big if, the images displayed matched the narrative, then it would appear that they showed you as being from South Dakota. I could be completely wrong about that, but you'll have to see it and let me know.

Big Sky said...

I never did get a copy from the two people who interviewed me and have not been able to find it elsewhere. Maybe that is a good thing