Jun 8, 2010
Politics & Co-Workers
Yes god thanx for Fox
During a few beers on the town with my new co-workers, politics popped up. We all should have not gone there. Let's just say one of them ended up calling us all effing idiots and that is when I announced very loudly the discussion was over. I am glad I do not have to work directly with these co-workers on a daily basis, but it will feel different working with the one who repeatly said they "didn't give a shit" about "them" (poor, minorities living on welfare) This person just proved to me that I am not over reacting to the right. They are negative, mean, and uncaring not compassionate, understanding nor happy. How can anyone with such anger and frustration really be happy. I must admit it is harder to be an optimist, but some of us need to be. I guess I would rather be an effing idiot than a minion from the Dark Side
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment