Quote of the Day

Call on God, but row away from the rocks
Hunter S. Thompson

Jun 6, 2009

minister charged with killing wife


BILLINGS, MT
"A former Billings minister was arrested Friday on a charge that he killed his wife during a hunting trip near Red Lodge in 1990."

(life insurance /policies and a mistress were involved, typical reasons to murder a spouse no matter who you pretend to be)

I used to be surprised when clergy killed, I wonder how can that happen if they were good Christians. But, now I realize that a large percentage of the clergy are not true believers. I have met many ex-clergy members who are now active atheists. The ones that walk away are the good guys, who admit the truth and want to live their lives honestly. Those who no longer believe and continue to preach knowing full well that god does not exist, especially the biblical god. They are the ones that can not be trusted.

1 comment:

modej said...

Mary likes this.