I wonder how much it would cost to place an add in for my blog?
Do I really want to go there?
Tell me what you think.
Adds attached to this story tells it all for me!
Intelligent Design at God-LovesYou.org
Learn about intelligent design with The Four Spiritual Laws of Christianity. You...
www.god-lovesyou.org Intelligent Design by God?
Read the remarkable, free book that reveals the intelligent design behind...
www.gnmagazine.org Intelligent Designs - Yahoo! Shopping
More Adds on the 2nd day.
Creation or Evolution?
Why is serious discussion of creation often forbidden? We examine the...
www.ucg.org Evolution
Check out Evolution. Get music downloads. Watch free music videos. See artist...
music.yahoo.com Darwinian Evolution vs. Creation Science
Overview of scientific disciplines.
www.pilgrimtours.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Heya Lori,
I'd say keep your blog (and your money) away from CNN. The ID thing has been coming up a TON in the Idaho Atheists email list (you really should get on that - though I'm not sure how - see their website at http://www.idahoatheists.org/ if you're interested), but my thought is that the ID folks are blowing through TONS of cash in all of their advertising, PR campaigns, pseudo-science, etc. Of course they have huge amounts to begin with, but (taking from a favorite Bible story) we 'Davids' may do well to fight with calm deliberation and rational rebuttal, and let the 'Goliaths' spend themselves into exhaustion.
The ID thing is just too weak to stand much scrutiny - unfortunately it has poked its head up for the last five hundred years in the words of zealots hoping it would see no such scrutiny. It's frustrating at times, but I'm pretty optimistic that this one won't last long.
Post a Comment