There was a Morman asking all to pray and fast for divine intervention to stop the drought.
There was a Shaman Healing Arts group burned out by an arsonist and wanted to thank Helena for thier help.
There was Bob giving his opionion about the 10 commandments.
Yesterday there was a boy scout mom who said she didn't appreaciate the boy scouts going to the capitol to fight against the bill adding sexual orientation to the dicrimintaion list.
There was a pastor complaining about the newspaper ad for a playgirl event. (another out of state transplant from Missouri)Wow.
I don't have the time to respond properly.
I guess the one that bugs me is the pastor from Missouri.
These people come to Montana, not to save souls but to escape, to hide from crime, drugs, the colored people... etc. Is Montana really in the need of saving or is it just a place to hide and bide their time.
It seems Montana has always attracted wackos like these. They come here to live their lives in peace and worship as they please, start their own little churchs (cults), but then turn around and try and change Montana. These people are never happy, never will be until Christ (; returns and saves them from this supposed evil world. So Sad.
I wish they would be like the Hutterites, start a Godly colony, dress in black and hole up until armegedon. I know, wishful thinking.

No comments:
Post a Comment