Hitchens was in Billings last October and I missed it! Oh I am so mad about it. How could this not hit my radar? I know what it was, typically our local newspaper would not mention it until after the event, or not at all.
I am so bummed out, it may have been my only chance to ever have seen him in action. I am about to cry. Our newspapers and our news stations are awful. I guess from now on out, I have to read every single Montana paper everyday to learn about anything interesting going on. Who has time for that?
The only reason I learned he was in Montana, was because I was watching another one of his many interviews since he has been diagnosed with cancer. He mentioned he has been to all of the states except three, he was able to visit the Little Big Horn and a "park" durng a trip to Montana. He has yet to be to the Dakotas and Nebraska.
Life can be so unfair some times.


1 comment:
I didn't realize that he had been here either. I would love to see him speak - he's always interesting and witty. Hope that he's doing okay....I haven't seen any interviews etc recently.
Post a Comment