Quote of the Day

Call on God, but row away from the rocks
Hunter S. Thompson

May 22, 2009

Proof God Exists


I tired of people saying they have proof for a god, then give something like, just look around at the natural complex world. Fine if they are diest, but one can not then turn around and say Jesus is that god that designed the universe.

I am 99.9% sure there is no supernatural god or gods
I am 100% positive neither Elohim, Jesus nor Allah exist.

6 comments:

Araken said...

Why do you believe that one 'can not then turn around and say Jesus is that god that designed the universe'?

Big Sky said...

How can you?

Araken said...

I haven't actually said anything about my beliefs, and am curious about yours. I'm asking for clarification and am wondering if you have good reasons.

Big Sky said...

Curious about mine? Have you read much of the blog? I think I make my beleifs perfectly clear over and over again. My reasons may not make sense to you, but I feel I have 'good reasons' for being who I am. Don't we all?

Anonymous said...

My boss came in to work and showed me his teeth. He said he'd been at a meeting the night before and jesus turned his fillings into gold! Woo! He also said that it was fine that we were manufacturing parts for defense contracts that would kill people in Iraq despite the ten commandments since we're on the "right" side.

Big Sky said...

Wow, juxefem! I am speechless. Play along with your boss, I was just recently laid off and I think part of the reason is I was outed by a co-worker. I could be wrong but it did not help. My ex-boss made comments about her near death experience and asked me during a management meeting in fron of everyone that "I suppose you don't think it really happened." I just sat there horrified this happened at work .