A local Christian nonprofit has installed a well or two at remote african villages. Now the children born will have a better chance of living past their first year. Only to starve later, to die in a civil war, to suffer and struggle to survive every day? Uneducated, unemployed, and later angry and ungrateful.
One result, The Ugandan’s Lord’s Resistant Army
Africa Altruism
How many religious organizations have sent people and resources to this part of the world. Has it made a difference? It does not appear it does. I don't know if throwing more aid at them will ever help. It seems to make it worse not better.
Of course the Christians are not really concerned as long as souls are saved and they feel better about themselves.
Maybe it would be better to leave them alone and nature will take its course.
Of course the Christians are not really concerned as long as souls are saved and they feel better about themselves.
Maybe it would be better to leave them alone and nature will take its course.
I really don't know.

4 comments:
So, is helping someone in need a bad thing?
Of course not
Then why criticize someone helping another?
I question the motive, and I am allowed to criticize.
Post a Comment