
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28579289/
What does Spirituality mean to you?
Meditation seems the best way for an atheist to experience spirituality. An inner reflection of self?
I tried meditation once, but to my dissapointment its was too spiritual in that the mediation leaders of the group was sorta a mix of some strange Indian guru stuff and Christian.
I would love to try again, but a secular type of meditation.
What does Spirituality mean to you?
Meditation seems the best way for an atheist to experience spirituality. An inner reflection of self?
I tried meditation once, but to my dissapointment its was too spiritual in that the mediation leaders of the group was sorta a mix of some strange Indian guru stuff and Christian.
I would love to try again, but a secular type of meditation.

1 comment:
Interesting, I just posted a blog post about spirituality at http://atheistyogi.wordpress.com
Post a Comment