Crabby1 wrote on Oct 22, 2008 8:17 AM:
" I wish those "journalists" would write an in-depth story about the traitor Alaska Independence Party, whose sole purpose is to susceed (sp) from the Union, as well as the FACT that both Palins were dues-paying active members. "
Crabby is both wrong and right
This group is affiliated more with the Constitution Party today and had more Libertarian leanings in the past. Originally the party wanted to secede from our great nation, but now is more interested in forming a more theocratic state.
The Constitution Party!, Booooooooo!
I could tell right off the bat, I did not like Sarah Palin. The more I learn about her the more I dislike what she stands for. It blows my mind McCain picked her for VP. She is a wild card. She herself was not a member of AIP, but her husband was and she probably would have if it did not hurt her chances of becoming Governor.
Very Very Creepy People
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment