Again, I am sure this old lady means well, but she drives me nuts (not angry) . And the Helena IR prints her silly stuff every Saturday. This weekend, she claims to have saved a baby girl through prayer. I think its insane to continue letting people go on like this in public. Of course she/God didn't save the baby. Its ridiculous! This to me is the height of audacity to be so wrapped up in your love for God one completely loses any sense of reality.
People would say, be nice and leave her alone she is not hurting anyone. But, letting this slide is part of the problem with America's so called tolerance for religion. Don't get me wrong, she can believe whatever she wants, but to promote such ideas through the press and supporting such warped mental thinking as a good thing is not healthy. But, if I don't show respect for this woman and criticize her beliefs I'm bad? I used to not want to hurt any ones feelings but, well someone has to do it.
Just recently a couple let their 11 year old daughter die from a curable disease. They prayed instead of taking her to the hospital.
Below you get a sense Joan was a hysterical mess when she got to the hospital. And because she prayed so very very hard and out loud, she saved the baby. CRAYZZEY
Her article removed per her request

No comments:
Post a Comment