Quote of the Day

Call on God, but row away from the rocks
Hunter S. Thompson

Feb 18, 2007

God's Creatures

God’s creatures
In response to the Feb. 15 letter from Conrad Eklund I have to say “shame on you!” You are the epitomy of “social intolerance” and the “me, me, me” attitude that is so pervasive in our society today.Look where you live — on the edge of town, encroaching ever so slowly into more wildlife habitat! If you think God is going to keep the deer deep in the woods as people like you continue to build and move deeper into their habitat ... I think God has better things to do. And when you speak of God, Conrad, remember that deer are part of the master plan ... God’s creatures!You can guess that I am in favor of doing nothing at all. I do not think the deer are much of a problem. Property damage can be prevented rather cheaply and with little effort! I like to look at them, watch them, appreciate them, they are beautiful creatures — one of God’s creatures!

Judy Groombridge725 Cedar Street

I find it interesting how this issue is so big, gets more press than anything else going on in Helena. Or it seems that way anyway. If this is one of our biggest problems, then those of us living here have got it good.
Oh, and it almost the time of year for the annual complaints about pot holes. Can't wait

No comments: