Quote of the Day

Call on God, but row away from the rocks
Hunter S. Thompson

Nov 9, 2006

My Email to Wal_Mart

Christmas Shopping Comment.
I hope the Wal-Mart Greeters only say "Merry Christmas" on Christmas? Since,I am not a Christian and if I have to hear "Merry Christmas" from Wal-Mart greeters for the next 45 days. I and my family will stay away from Wal-Mart and Shop elsewere.

I wrote this in response to Wal_Marts decision to replace "Happy Holdays" with "Merry Christmas" whenever a shopper walks in the door. 45 days of this! Boooooo
I have already stopped shopping there for some months now that my husband is in Iraq. My grocery bill has been cut in half, so now I shop at Albertson's instead. But now I really have a reason to stay away.
I ask everyone who agrees with me to email Wal_Mart with the same complaint. I am not asking you not to shop there, but to at least comment on thier policies.

1 comment:

Shane C. Mason said...

Yeah, how about that. I was disapointed when the whole christmas blitz started before Halloween, which is my favorite holiday. Eh, maybe take my approach: don't go to Walmart.