Apr 7, 2006
Great, now I'm on their s/hit list!
NATIONAL SOCIALIST MOVEMENT RESPONDS TO MONTANA GOP EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR CHUCK DENOWETH FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: NATIONAL SOCIALIST MOVEMENT RESPONDS TO MONTANA GOP EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR CHUCK DENOWETH Republicans' Hypocrisy Shows Jewish Control Of Their Party The comments of Montana Republican Executive Director Chuck Denowrth today to KFBB Channel 5 in Great Falls, Montana remind me of a story. Please indulge: When I lived in Montgomery County, Maryland, I managed the campaign of Constitution Party candidate Brian Saunders. He ran for Congress in Maryland's 8th District against Democrat Terry Lierman and Republican Connie Morella. The race was tight, and both parties poured money into the campaign. Lierman spent $2 million; Connie spent $1 million. We spent $40,000. At the end of the day, Brian won 2.6% of the vote. Connie got something like 49% Lierman got some like 48%. The Republicans took notice. In 2002 I was invited to the Republican Party's Lincoln Day Dinner. Connie was running again and Democratic State Senator Christopher Van Hollen and State Rep Mark Shriver were vying to oppose her. The Republicans wanted to talk to me. So I had dinner with Connie, now Maryland Governor Bob Ehrlich, Karl Rove, and most of the local Montgomery County Republican officials. Connie Morella told me to stop running candidates against her to he right. I told her that I, and the coalition I had built, would not endorse a candidate who was anti-gun, pro-abortion and pro-war. Her response was: "But if you keep doing this I'm going to lose and a Democrat is going to win." I told her: "I'd rather have an honest scumbag Democrat in office then a dishonest Republican." One of the Republican consultants then chimed in: "But Bill, you don't understand. It doesn't matter what the candidates think about the issues. All that matters is that they have an 'R' by their name. You see, someone who is pro-gun and anti-abortion can't survive in this District. But on important party issues she can have the occassional break and vote with the GOP." I found that logic extremely offensive. By the end of the night, we had not reached a deal. Connie went on to lose the next election. ----- The principles of the GOP have always been "it doesn't matter what the candidate believes, as long as they have an 'R' by their name." Every time the GOP puts up a candidate that toes the Jewish line of cultural destruction on an issue, that wants to arode American's rights, or that wants to pollute our country with another round of mud invaders or take steps that help promote black crime, they tell the Republican base "it doesn't matter what the candidate believes, as long as they have an 'R' by their name." But when a white candidate runs for office -- a candidate that bucks the Jewish line and which takes stands that the Jewish neo-cons and their white capitalist allies in the Bush administration cannot stomach -- suddenly what the candidate believes matters. What does this tell us about the GOP establishment? The GOP establishment exists to perpetuate the interests of the Jews, and the lines they give to Republicans living in liberal or Democratic districts about the need to compromise with Jewish culture poison are exactly that -- lies. Bill White National Socialist Movement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment